Whitford House Interiors
This estate on the eastern border of Auckland was a massive renovation for our discerning clients including a main building extension, 10 car garaging, pool house and swimming pool, and supplemental buildings for air transport.
The full renovation lasted two years while our team took care of every detail.
Copper roofing, all new aluminum joinery, flooring, insulation, heating and water systems completed a full rebuild bring the home up to modern standards.
Custom cabinetry, unique bathrooms and palatial living spaces allowed our clients to really enjoy the home both inside and out.
Built for entertaining, the spaces flow beautifully and allow a large guest list for events. The home also functions well for everyday family living with personal areas of the home able to be closed off by large hidden doors to create intimate spaces on those stormy winter nights.
This estate was recently sold with Sothebys International Realty and reached the record selling price for Whitford.
- Whitford House InteriorsBrook McFarlane2022-02-16T09:55:40+13:00
- Herne Bay TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:35:04+13:00
- Wuhu Liantai ApartmentsBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:50:45+13:00
- French TownhousesBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:12:23+13:00
- HK Lake Mountain ApartmentsBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:31:56+13:00
- Auckland Waterfront PenthouseAcronym SST2022-02-27T17:57:33+13:00
- Northern BeachesBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:34:09+13:00
- Shanghai Hotel SuitesBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:32:31+13:00
- Wuhu Liantai TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:28:20+13:00
- Wuhu Weiran InteriorsBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T18:10:15+13:00