Rarere House Renders
Concept under development
Bringing internationally-sourced artisan luxury to an existing home.
This property is one of only five houses that have direct sand access to this spectacular northern Auckland beach.
The owners of this incredible piece of real estate wanted a completely new design direction.
Bonham was engaged to completely renovate the existing architecture and interior design.
The floorplan was remodeled to remove a main staircase that blocked the ocean view and incorporate a full top-floor master suite for the couple. No expense has been spared to take this home up to an international standard.
The design directive was to create a way to draw you into the home and lead you to the ocean. The linear design of limestone and marble floor do just this, lead your eye from the moment you enter.
The furniture and art were internationally sourced, with the objective of furniture as art. Many items are limited edition, and custom designed for comfort and spatial allowances. An eclectic mic of finishes and materials give the home an individuality sure to live for many years to come.
- HK Lake Mountain ApartmentsBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:31:56+13:00
- Herne Bay TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:35:04+13:00
- Shanghai Hotel SuitesBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:32:31+13:00
- Parnell PenthouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T14:33:18+13:00
- Wuhu Liantai ApartmentsBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:50:45+13:00
- Mairangi Bay HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T14:30:03+13:00
- Wuhu Liantai TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:28:20+13:00
- Wuhu Weiran InteriorsBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T18:10:15+13:00
- Northern BeachesBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:34:09+13:00
- Huangshan Anchi HotelBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T02:14:20+13:00