This home designed for an international art collector and car enthusiast on a stunning site with mountain views.
The brief was to create an immersive look-through approach, to be a part of the environment where the house was able to completely disappear into the landscape and capable of housing a large-scale art and car collection.
We developed a solid established structure that echoed the ecology of the surroundings and incorporated glass, height & scale, and integration within the landscape using natural materials.
The interiors are kept warm by the use of warm timber tones, a variety of lighting elements and sensational international furniture and art. Soft elegant fabrics, wallcoverings and soft furnishings complete this home to a truly international level.
- Anchi HotelBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T11:44:30+13:00
- Waiheke HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:24:48+13:00
- Lotus PondBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:30:19+13:00
- Half Moon BayBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:33:04+13:00
- Whitford HouseBrook McFarlane2022-02-16T09:59:24+13:00
- Queenstown HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:29:47+13:00
- Art Centre and HotelBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:32:22+13:00
- Wellness CentreBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:27:59+13:00
- Remuera TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:39:10+13:00