Now fully renovated, this penthouse in Parnell was part of a concrete tilt slab building needing many repairs. The brief from the client was make it luxurious and layered bringing her international influences in from her other properties around the globe.
Bonham spent the better part of a year renovating and implementing not only the new interior design and floorplan layout, but working with the general contractor to address many building issues for the client to have a healthy, warm home.
Parquet pillowed edged carrara marble floors with underfloor heating, new custom doors with brass inlay, kitchen, bathrooms and master suite with a stunning ensuite, substantial walk-in dressing room, and make up area make this home incredibly special for this very particular client.
- Wuhu Liantai TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:28:20+13:00
- Kumeu House InteriorsAcronym SST2022-02-23T09:40:44+13:00
- Milford Beach meets MalibuAcronym SST2022-02-16T12:57:37+13:00
- Northern BeachesBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:34:09+13:00
- French TownhousesBrook McFarlane2021-09-14T00:12:23+13:00
- Shanghai Hotel SuitesBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:32:31+13:00
- Matakana Country HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:48:33+13:00
- Auckland Waterfront PenthouseAcronym SST2022-02-27T17:57:33+13:00
- Whitford House InteriorsBrook McFarlane2022-02-16T09:55:40+13:00
- Mairangi Bay HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T14:30:03+13:00