Art Centre & Hotel
The Art Centre and Art Hotel are located at the base of the famous Huang Shan, the Yellow Mountain. This mountain has been a desired destination for Chinese artists and poets since the middle of the 16th century when China’s “Shanshui” literary and art style flourished. Its picturesque peaks and famous pine trees growing off rock formations are a traditional subject of Chinese ink paintings.
The project is a complete remodel of existing buildings that were completed in 2012 but never used. Our design will strip the existing structures to bare concrete, add new facades and rooftop facilities, as well as completely new interior designs.
The client’s intention is to transform Huangshan Art Centre and Art Hotel into a cultural destination within the Huangshan Scenic Area, creating a hub for local and international Art and an oasis of hospitality.
- Remuera TownhouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:39:10+13:00
- Queenstown HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:29:47+13:00
- Whitford HouseBrook McFarlane2022-02-16T09:59:24+13:00
- Waiheke HouseBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:24:48+13:00
- Half Moon BayBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:33:04+13:00
- Art Centre and HotelBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:32:22+13:00
- Wellness CentreBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T13:27:59+13:00
- Anchi HotelBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T11:44:30+13:00
- Lotus PondBrook McFarlane2021-09-15T12:30:19+13:00